- Manual Handling Training Course London; Introduction to Managing Workplace Health, Safety & Welfare; Workstation Risk Assessment Course & Training. At Winter & Company we believe that Manual Handling training should be an interactive, uninhibited experience, allowing free thought, discussion and learning. Our objective is to encourage and develop our training delegates confidence. Manual Handling hazards and suitable Handling techniques.
- Manual Handling courses in East London - search 168 Manual Handling courses in East London, discounted courses & find a great Manual Handling course in East London. Search. Short & leisure courses. Find short & leisure courses;. Health & Safety training courses / Manual Handling courses. Refine your results Price. Where. Radius. Select distance. Exclude online/distance courses; Qualification. All; Short & training courses. No qualification; Course Certificate; Other.
- SStar Training, based in London and Berkshire offer onsite and public Manual Handling training across London and the Home Counties. Full details of our CIEH level 2 award training can be found on the SStar Website.
- Manual Handling • Manual Handling Training (1/2 Day) Conflict Management • Conflict Management Overview • Conflict Management for Staff (1 Day). We run manual handling courses in London, Middlesex, Croydon, Guildford, Chelmsford, Milton Keynes, Chesterfield, Oxford, Slough, Swindon, Birmingham, Manchester, Essex, Peterborough, Leeds, Liverpool, Bradford, Sheffield, Blackpool.
- Manual Handling Trainer Courses - Uncategorised EDI approved Manual Handling Trainers. IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer Courses in London, Manchester and Glasgow etc. Safety Quizzes. Try our online Quiz Questions for First Aid, Manual Handling, AED. (If you require to do Patient Client Handling Training, please see our IOSH Patient Handling Trainers Course).
Manual Handling Training ½ Day Course covers techniques to minimise the risk of injury & reflects the requirements of Manual Handling Operations Regulations. Search for: Courses Quick Links. First Aid Courses; Health and Safety Courses;. TRAINING COURSES. Book by Category. First Aid Courses; Fire Training; Health and Safety Courses; RESOURCES. First Aid Needs Assessment Tool;. Visit our classes in London, or we can provide training at your workplace;.
Manual Handling Training & Courses: Improve Health & Safety in your workplace by browsing Manual Handling training and courses in the UK. Manual Handling of loads of manual material handling is the act of exerting force to lift, push, carry, pull or move a heavy or cumbersome load. As a physically demanding behaviour. Manual Handling in London;.
Our objective is to encourage and develop our training delegates confidence, ability and understanding in matters of Manual Handling, in order to safely undertake Manual Handling activities at work. By adopting this strategy we have earned an enviable reputation as Professional Health & Safety Trainers. The practice is headed and managed by Mitchell Winter, TechIOSH. (Technician member of The Institution of Occupational Safety & Health). Course Objectives To provide you the delegate with a clear understanding of your legal responsibilities, Manual Handling hazards and suitable Handling techniques, thereby allowing you to approach and deal with Manual handling activities with confidence and ease. This comprehensive half-day course is specifically designed to encourage pro-active participation at your place of work and encourage you to go forward in making a valuable contribution to your Organisation. Who should attend this course? This course is designed and presented for those who are involved with or responsible for Manual Handling. Will I understand the content? Yes, you will be provided with comprehensive user-friendly course notes, that will allow you to easily follow every stage and apply the content to your place of work. Do I qualify for free ongoing support? Yes, at Winter & Company we believe that the delegates needs are paramount. We provide a free support facility that provides a free mentor, in order to answer any subsequent questions and to provide ongoing guidance for a period of 3 months after the course date as attended. Agenda What is Manual Handling Manual Handling Legislation Employer/Employee responsibilities Hierarchy of measures Types of injury Focus on the back Injury causation Practical handling tips Movement issues Principles of safe handling Improving the work routine Static handling Dynamic handling Team handling Personal protective equipment Manual Handling aids Manual Handling Risk Assessment Half-Day course: Venue Temple Chambers 3-7 Temple Avenue London EC4Y 0HP Registration and Timetable Please check in at the time and venue stated. Timing for the sessions are given in the joining instructions but, as a general guide, the afternoon session begins at 14:00 (registration from 13:45 onwards), there is a 15-minute tea and coffee interval during the afternoon and the session finishes around 17:00. Smoking Smoking is not permitted in the meeting room or anywhere else within the venue. Certificate of Attendance A Certificate of Attendance will be sent to you shortly after the event which you may wish to keep for your records. Messages In order not to disturb the other delegates, there are no facilities for receiving or delivering messages inside the meeting room. Please ensure that your mobile phones are turned off at the beginning and for the duration of the course. Recording Devices No part of the event may be recorded or photographed Payment Please note that payment is required in advance of the event. Winter & Company reserves the right to refuse admission if payment is not received. Cancellation In the event of cancellation, the fee (less 20% to cover administration costs) will be returned but only if more than fourteen (14) days written notice is provided to Winter & Company by recorded / registered post. In the event of partial or non-attendance, the full fee will be payable. Winter & Company reserves the right to cancel, move a course date or change contents of the course programme due to reasons beyond our control. Every effort will be made to notify delegates at least 5 working days before the course. A transfer to another course within the current programme or a complete refund can be provided. No consequential losses would be recompensed. Transfer Non-Transferable.
Training courses; First aid advice; Young people; Schools; Shop; DONATE; First Aid and Safety Training Courses - St John Ambulance. First aid courses. Moving and handling people training course. London EC1M 4BU Registered charity no. 1077265/1. A company registered in England no. 3866129.